Sunday, April 21, 2013

Some Nights

I'm breathing in your booze.

"He's too good for me. He deserves better. But he's all I want and I'm selfish so I keep him and call him mine."

I'm coughing out your truths.

"There are so many reasons you deserve someone like him. You're a good person."

I'm drinking to my lies.

"I'm not a good person. I have a good imagination. You're all a creation of my own device. You think I'm a good person because that's what I want you to think."

I'm holding onto the words you say.

"Your only only problem, and our only bridge, is your battle with self-loathing. You're not a bad person, you just think you are."

I'm kissing my desires.

"He's what I think of in the morning, what I long for at night. He's what makes me excited to wake up tomorrow."

I'm deciphering this foreign feeling.

Yours until the pigs fly,
Alessondra Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment