Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Unstoppable and Unmovable.

i question myself,
"why..."

you use your mind reading abilities and send me a cliche,
"anything to make you smile..."

i ask myself how i got here. 
i never saw you before. 
but i think you saw me at the first hello.

you drive me crazy. 
you put me in my place.
you're almost as unreasonable as i am. 

your logic is that of a child, but yet it's thorough.
all your actions are deliberate. 
you're conniving. 

all the traits i thought i wanted someone to lack, you have in abundance.

you're stronger than me. 
i hate that. 
you're more experienced than me.
i hate that. 
you do what you want when you want.
i hate that. 

so much.

i've never done this before. 
i've never been with someone strong.
someone that gets it. 

you get it. 
i hate that.

but the thing is
i like you
and i kind of sort of really like depending on you. 

stop being stronger than me.
i don't want to be a dependent.  

oh my goodness.

i'm so fucked. 

yours until the pigs fly,
alessondra marie

No comments:

Post a Comment