Monday, July 18, 2011

I Will Not Blame God

i apologize for the upsetting posts lately. 

i've been going through so much in such a short amount of time. 

i felt like no one was listening.
it was like no one cared. 

but in reality, it was just selfishness getting in the way of his judgment, 
and too much consideration on her part.

i have a good best friend. 

but i don't know how she could manage to wear my brothers shoes. 

i have this feeling of panic. 
the mere fact that i won't have the benefit of his opinion terrifies me. 
i won't have access to his advice. 

but i will psych myself out and be strong. 
that's what i've become accustomed to. 

i'm sad, scared, and i've gained weight. 
but i refuse to be angry.

no one has done me wrong.

yours until the pigs fly,
alessondra marie

No comments:

Post a Comment