Sunday, July 10, 2011

Jane's Childhood Would Never End

i've started writing many different posts in the past days (weeks). but every time i started one, i found i couldn't finish it. so many different happenings have been going on. i decided i couldn't humble (or humiliate) myself and publish all the things i've been internalizing. 

it's been one of those weeks where i wish i had an alias. 

i'd be a redhead. 
about 5'1.
110 pounds. 
british. 
my name would be jane. 

perhaps i'd be a single child. 
spoiled, but not rotten. 
everyone would want to be my friend. 
boys would be putty in my hands. 
but i would never abuse it. 

while i'm day dreaming, i might as well make it a fantasy. 

magic would be real. 
dreams would come true. 
and bad things wouldn't happen. 

my story would go on forever. 
happy or tragic.
it'd have no ending.

my life would be steadfast.
it would never cease. 

yours until the pigs fly,
alessondra marie

1 comment: