Sunday, July 24, 2011

Spring Cleaning

i'm supposed to clean house.


the symbolism is appropriate, but i just don't have the motivation.


what's the purpose?
to feel organized?
to finally get what i want?


it's funny how much this place represents me.


it's peachy and bright.
well lit.
many candles; it smells good.
and the mess is hiding behind closed drawers.


the insanity that i live in is covered and out of sight.


i want to cut my hair.
loose weight.
go somewhere else.


i want to try those new things.


please introduce me to the monster i'm supposed to be afraid of.
i welcome that growth gladly.


maybe a week in paradise will change my needs and desires.


i'm part of an outstanding battle with an assortment of birds on either shoulder of mine.


so much change in my stable life has brought about an un-welcomed fear.


the fear of man.
but yet it introduces me to the desire of meeting people.


please be the forerunner in my life and illustrate the path for me.


yours until the pigs fly,
alessondra marie

No comments:

Post a Comment