Friday, May 20, 2011

I Feel This

i have an inability to effectively express how i feel. i can successfully voice my thoughts, but when it comes to my feelings, i am unable to distinguish them through anger and frustration, and triumphantly convey them. 


the good lord knows that i love to voice my opinion. i have very strong beliefs, and i am not easily wavered. 


but the one thing that never fails to confuse everything i am comfortable with are my feelings. they turn on me. i have been painted into an absolutely hopeless slave. 


hate me. 
pity me.
hold a grudge against me. 


love me.
trust me.
please just forgive me.


self-love.
self-loath. 


hope.


me.
you.


us.


perhaps one day i can completely disclose how i truly feel. 
as for now, i'm not sure the world is entirely ready for the extensive spectrum of feelings i am capable of feeling. 


yours until the pigs fly,
alessondra marie

No comments:

Post a Comment